So you had an affair or you have an amazing article, and you want to share them with the world? Well, you’re in the right place! We are accepting all submissions that follow these guidelines.
- Word count for affairs must be between 250-1000 and for articles must be 750-2500 (no exceptions).
- Affairs must have some element of romance and/or erotica. It doesn’t matter what sub-genre it falls in.
- Articles can be anything from self-help to bdsm to how you used your religion to learn how to love yourself and/or others.
- Your work may not be published anywhere else. This includes your personal website.
- Your submission form must be filled out completely. If we have to spend over five minutes searching for any information or we have no way to contact you directly, you will have to resubmit.
- We do not require you to submit your own picture with your piece. We have a staff member that can handle that for you. However, you can choose your own photo from a free website such as DepositPhotos.com. You can also use a photo you have taken and have exclusive rights to.
- All “people” photos submitted, whether from a free site or your own collection, must be edited so that it is unrecognizable. There are free photos apps that allow you to do this easily.
- You must submit an author bio and photo with your first submission, and for every pen name you submit under.
If your piece is published on the website, you understand that:
- Our editor(s) reserve the right to make minor changes, including editing and reformatting.
- If we make any significant editorial changes, we will contact you.
- Your submission will be published on our site and shared across our social media (currently Twitter and Instagram).
- We hold the first time digital rights to the submission.
- While we ask that your submission is original to our site, we do allow publishing said submission in a future book.
- Once your submission is on the site, it will not be taken down. There are a handful of situations that would require us to remove your submission, but each request must be made in writing by the author and will be judged on a case-by-case basis.
- We review all requests to remove photos due to ownership rights. However, you are responsible for any legal action caused by your misuse of a photo.
- We are currently not paying for submissions.